none
ssrs report inasp.net

Question

• Hi

I am making a web form in which i want to use SSRS Report

My question is when user select a particular student and on button click ( view details ) its all details should be visilbe in report viewer

can you tell me how to do so

I want to set its layout like a form eg

Name : shaikh sohail

Birth Date : 27/02-1990

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:15 AM

Answers

• Hi Lucjy,

From your description, you can call the reports in your web page via reportviewer control, what you want is contro the report visibility so that it can be toggle by the "View detail" button, right? Base on my understanding, you can do it on the report level. You can dispaly all the student on the report, hide the detail infromation and set the detail information can be toggle by student name.

Reference:How to: Add a Visibility Toggle to an Item (Reporting Services)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:44 AM

All replies

• Hi

I am making a web form in which i want to use SSRS Report

My question is when user select a particular student and on button click ( view details ) its all details should be visilbe in report viewer

can you tell me how to do so

I want to set its layout like a form eg

Name : shaikh sohail

Birth Date : 27/02-1990

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:16 AM
  • Hi Lucjy,

From your description, you can call the reports in your web page via reportviewer control, what you want is contro the report visibility so that it can be toggle by the "View detail" button, right? Base on my understanding, you can do it on the report level. You can dispaly all the student on the report, hide the detail infromation and set the detail information can be toggle by student name.

Reference:How to: Add a Visibility Toggle to an Item (Reporting Services)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:44 AM