none
VBA Code to recover VBA password of a Excel file or .xla file

General discussion

• Hi,

Can anyone help me to recover VBA password of a Excel file or Excel add in file.
    I am in search of VBA code that will help me to recover the VBA password of password enabled excel file.

Regards,
    Sanjay
    • Changed type Tim Li Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:14 AM
    Wednesday, November 04, 2009 2:05 PM

All replies

• How to recover the VBA password of a excel file (.xls or .xla)?
    I can recover the password of protected sheet with a VBA Code,
    but not able to write the code for unlocking the VBA code, which is password protected for viewing.

Is anyone online? Can we solve the above problem?

Regards,
    Sanjay

Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:43 PM
  • sanjay,

i think if you do a google or bing search you will find what you need.  i don't have anything for it but i have seen it come up in searches many times.
    FREE DEVELOPER TOOLS, CODE & PROJECTS at www.srsoft.us Database Code Generator and Tutorial
    Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:49 PM
  • Hello Sanjay,

Please note that any kind of password recover is not supported. And should not be discussed in this forum.

Thanks.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, November 09, 2009 9:59 AM
  • Hello Everyone,

SysTools VBA Password Remover Software is a best Seller in 2010,

Try VBA Password Recovery Software that quickly recovers lost or forgotten passwords to all types of documents with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code. The program supports all applications of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access), Corel Word Perfect Office and others that use VBA.

You can download VBA Password Remover software FREE of cost

Thanks & Regards

LAN Mathin UK

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:24 AM
  • Hi Lan,

Thank you for your support, I removed password by using one such tools.

but now I am working on the same excel file to automate mails using outlook express, so I need to add Outlook entreis through Tools/References

in this situation, it is again asking for password, more over, I am not able to set another password to the same code as it is asking for password (probably the previous one)

Can you please help me... I am in desperate need of help.

With Regards

Repath Athyala.

Love the Love that Loves the Love and Hate the Love that Loves the Hate.

Sorry, I didnot read the above coments "already reported as abusive", we cannot get the one who developed the macro as he has already left the company, and this is the only last option to reset the password.
    • Edited by Repath Athyala Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:30 AM Excuse me if I am still abusive
    Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:27 AM
  • There's a whole lot of specialized tools that can remove VBA passwords from Excel, Word, whatever once and for all and you don't have to bother with modifying the code in this case. Personally I used the online service at www.password-find.com a while back and liked it since all operations are performed online and you don't install anything. Use this one or google some alternates.
    • Edited by J. Carter Friday, August 02, 2013 1:54 PM
    Friday, August 02, 2013 1:52 PM