Old Wine in New Bottle....

Question

• Hi All,

Its like a request to all, if anyone does not like it please let me know so that I can stop posting such queries.

How would it be to post the openings, in testing (Manual as well as Automation) that we come across over here. The reason I would like to go for this is, here there are people who are working for THE BEST companies known. Correct me if l am wrong.

Please give me your suggestions too.

Awating for your replies.

Regards,

Srini.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:26 PM

Answers

• If you are talking about posting job openings then I would say NO, the board would be reduced to agency SPAM (that is third parties looking for resumes) and you would not get any real postings, these are on the Jobs pages at the various sites.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:02 PM

All replies

• If you are talking about posting job openings then I would say NO, the board would be reduced to agency SPAM (that is third parties looking for resumes) and you would not get any real postings, these are on the Jobs pages at the various sites.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 6:02 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. I too agree with you, if we start posting jobs over here then it would be a big mess

Should start thinking of a new idea on the same. The only reason as l mentioned before is that as there are a quite a good number of people working in different companies this would be a big place for it.

Suggestions welcome.

~Srini.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:12 AM