none
Get Approved Timesheet

Question

• Hi Expert,

I have one scenario

where resource already submitted timesheet and also it is approved by timesheet manager but accidentally user deleted and recreated in enterprise resource pool .

i need to get already approved timesheet in mytimesheet page  can you please suggest solution .

Note:In Mytimesheet page it is showing "Not Yet Created" for approved timesheet period.

Thanks,

• Edited by Yash Mourya Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:30 AM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:27 AM

All replies

• I think it is not possible to get Approved timehseet in My Timesheet Page of resource. But value would be available in the Project or in Reports if you have nay for timehseet.

From MY timesheet page Create timesheet again and check if Value comes automatically if not then 

You can give a try if you know all project in which resource was filled the Timssheet then ask project owner to publish the project again then Create the Timesheet .

kirtesh

• Proposed as answer by Kirteshtiw Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:09 AM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:07 PM
  • Hi Kirtesh,

Thanks for your reply,

my good luck, all the approved actual hours are coming in new timesheet .

I have one query

can i send timesheet on behalf of user to manager and if manager approved it then actual hours override with existing one or it will add.

Thanks,

Yashwant 

Thursday, January 16, 2014 6:25 AM
  • Yes  you can use Delegation feature for this. Delegation feature is to solve same kind of issues.

You can delegate your self and fill timesheet on behalf of resource. For your second query it will override for timesheet. 

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/project/archive/2010/03/19/project-2010-introducing-delegates.aspx

kirtesh

Please mark reply as answer if you think my post help you to resolve the issue

• Edited by Kirteshtiw Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:41 AM
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:40 AM
  • Thanks for sharing your reply.

Recently, I also got stuck into similar kind of situation, but thankfully I retrieved the data automatically.

Monday, March 24, 2014 10:30 AM