none
SSRS Report subscription

Question

•  I am using Sharepoint with SSRS. I have created on SSRS report ,want to save that report in particular Sharepoint library and PDF extension.I dont want to give option to user to select email and other file extension option. I checked with Subscribe option but there its show all option.I wan to give below option for file.
    Location=SharePoint Library
    File=PDF.
    can you please suggest me what option i can use.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Mandar,

From your description, you want createa subscription on your report and send it to SharePoint Library, right?

In this case, we can use SharePoint delivery extension to achieve this requirement. To use the SharePoint delivery extension, you must create a subscription from an application page on a SharePoint site, and then select SharePoint document library as the delivery type. You cannot use the SharePoint delivery extension for subscriptions that you create in SQL Server Management Studio or Report Manager. For the detail information about it, please see:
    SharePoint Library Delivery in Reporting Services

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 15, 2013 9:23 AM

All replies

•  I am using Sharepoint with SSRS. I have created on SSRS report ,want to save that report in particular Sharepoint library and PDF extension.I dont want to give option to user to select email and other file extension option. I checked with Subscribe option but there its show all option.I wan to give below option for file.
    Location=SharePoint Library
    File=PDF.
    can you please suggest me what option i can use.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:20 AM
  • Hi Mandar,

From your description, you want createa subscription on your report and send it to SharePoint Library, right?

In this case, we can use SharePoint delivery extension to achieve this requirement. To use the SharePoint delivery extension, you must create a subscription from an application page on a SharePoint site, and then select SharePoint document library as the delivery type. You cannot use the SharePoint delivery extension for subscriptions that you create in SQL Server Management Studio or Report Manager. For the detail information about it, please see:
    SharePoint Library Delivery in Reporting Services

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 15, 2013 9:23 AM