Visual C++ Express Edition

Question

• I installed Visual C + + 2010 Express Edition, but is experiencing the following error: IntelliSense: 'No additional information available' (See 'Troubleshooting Intellisense in C + + Projects' for further help). What should I do?
    Sunday, October 03, 2010 4:29 AM

Answers

• I'd get 2005.  If you're not in the mainstream of Win32 application programming, then it's worth the nastalgia.  That's definitely what I am doing if there is no way to download the IntelliSense for C++/CLI for 2010.

"... Project of CLI/C++ in Visual Studio 2010 has no intellisense."

[EDIT] Speaking of a terrible mistake, they've also made it where you are unable to install offline help for Visual C++ 2010 Express. This is from my experience.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:19 AM

All replies

• >What should I do?

As per the message, you should: "See 'Troubleshooting
    Intellisense in C++ Projects' for further help".

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235519.aspx

- Wayne
    Sunday, October 03, 2010 6:20 AM
  • I do not know the program without Intellisense, how do I enable it or this express version of visual studio 2010 there is no intellisense?
    Monday, October 04, 2010 1:44 PM
  •  

Hi,

Project of CLI/C++ in Visual Studio 2010 has no intellisense.

Regards!

Jesse

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:58 AM
  • I'd get 2005.  If you're not in the mainstream of Win32 application programming, then it's worth the nastalgia.  That's definitely what I am doing if there is no way to download the IntelliSense for C++/CLI for 2010.

"... Project of CLI/C++ in Visual Studio 2010 has no intellisense."

[EDIT] Speaking of a terrible mistake, they've also made it where you are unable to install offline help for Visual C++ 2010 Express. This is from my experience.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:19 AM