Let me know if this is the wrong forum.
How do I fix these errors when joining another SharePoint 2013 Server to the Workflow Manager farm?
Port Number 9355 specified for HTTPS port is blocked
Port number 9002 specified for Internal Communication Port Range is blocked.
This question is also asked here.
- Edited by Peter_D503 Monday, August 19, 2013 3:36 AM
I don't have firewalls running and TELNET works to these ports.
I've ran NETSTAT -ab and confirmed - for example the service is listening on 9355:
TCP 0.0.0.0:9355 SERVER:0 LISTENING
I've also tried disabling proxies and trying bypass lists for the proxy and neither have worked.
- Edited by Peter_D503 Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:10 AM
Got it working.
A few things:
- Installed Service Bus and Workflow Manager Cumulative Updates on all servers.
- Left the farm on the App Sever and created a new one using custom settings (had to specify another database name)
- The WFE's seemed to be in an inconsistent state: the Workflow Manager UI had 4 options (Create, Create [Custom], Join, and *Leave*). This was weird so I "left" the invalid farm (maybe it thought it had its own?). Then I joined with the new database names.
- Originally the URL's were HOSTS entries and are now A Records. (Not sure if possible cause).
- Make sure you specify the correct account (I used Farm account - but it wanted to default to install account).
- Powershell commands failed with "access denied" but UI worked.
- Double-check your proxy settings.