none
Script error while opening InfoPath forms

Question

• Script error occurs when one tries to Open a Custom Info-path form from SharePoint online site. IE 8 32 bit, Office 2010 SP1.

Char:3611

Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

URL: https://secure.aadcdn.microsoftonline-p.com/aad/16.0.18706/js/add.login.js

It works fine in some IE 9 and IE 8 machines also.

*the site is added to trusted zone

*Keep me signed in is checked

*Performed all the Instructions given in the article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260/en-us

Suggest solutions Pls. thanks

Monday, December 02, 2013 12:24 PM

Answers

• Hi  NR Ravi,

According to your description, the error can be caused by Char:3611  in the add.login.js .

Could you provide more specific details about your code of add.login.js ? It seems  that the IE  used does not support  some method in your code. Just like getElementsByClassName browser compatibility .

Also try resetting  IE from Tools => internet options => advanced => reset (including personal settings) .

Please inform me freely if you have any questions.

Thanks

Eric Tao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:59 AM

All replies

• Is there anything unusual about this form? If not, can you recreate the same error with different InfoPath forms published to the same SharePoint site?  If you haven't done so, try creating a new test form with just a few fields to see if the same problem continues.  First step is to determine whether the problem is unique to your form or the environment.

Tom Castiglia Hershey Technologies

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 4:40 AM
  • Hi  NR Ravi,

According to your description, the error can be caused by Char:3611  in the add.login.js .

Could you provide more specific details about your code of add.login.js ? It seems  that the IE  used does not support  some method in your code. Just like getElementsByClassName browser compatibility .

Also try resetting  IE from Tools => internet options => advanced => reset (including personal settings) .

Please inform me freely if you have any questions.

Thanks

Eric Tao
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:59 AM