Design Crystal Report in LandScape format.?

Question

• Hi

I have used crystal report in VB.net .there are more then 10 coloums in my crystal report .

How i design crystal report in land scape format so may i show the all coloums or any other soluation to

design a crystal report ?

Thanks

$Dev.

sp
    • Moved by Kee Poppy Friday, December 24, 2010 2:45 AM (From:Visual Basic General)
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Developer,

Thanks for your post.

You may Right click--->Design--->Page SetUp--->Orientation--->LandScape format.

Have a nice day.

Alan Chen[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, December 24, 2010 5:38 AM
  • Hi $Dev,

There are two ways to fulfill your requirements.

1. By changing your reports paper size. Make it to legal/letter etc will increase width of your reports so that you can easily display number of columns (more than 10) on your report. To do that Right click --> Design --> Printer Setup -->Paper --> Size .

2. Another way can be by changing your reports orientation. By default it is Portrait. You can change it to Landscape by Right click --> Design --> Printer Setup --> Orientation -->Landscape (Radio button.)

Robi
    Friday, December 24, 2010 7:42 AM

All replies

• Hi $Developer,

I am moving this thread to "Crystal Reports for Visual Studio" forum for better support.

Best Regards,

Kee Poppy [MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, December 24, 2010 2:44 AM
  • Hi Developer,

Thanks for your post.

You may Right click--->Design--->Page SetUp--->Orientation--->LandScape format.

Have a nice day.

Alan Chen[MSFT]

Friday, December 24, 2010 5:38 AM
  • Hi $Dev,

There are two ways to fulfill your requirements.

1. By changing your reports paper size. Make it to legal/letter etc will increase width of your reports so that you can easily display number of columns (more than 10) on your report. To do that Right click --> Design --> Printer Setup -->Paper --> Size .

2. Another way can be by changing your reports orientation. By default it is Portrait. You can change it to Landscape by Right click --> Design --> Printer Setup --> Orientation -->Landscape (Radio button.)

Robi
    Friday, December 24, 2010 7:42 AM