none
Turn off Outlook email integration message?

Question

• With the CRM Outlook client installed, users are getting a pop-up with a message along these lines: "One or more e-mails in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are waiting to be sent...". I want to turn this message off. I do NOT want to configure the Outlook client to send CRM email via Outlook. Email should continue to be only sent via the CRM Email Router. The Outlook client is being used for other purposes. How can I get this message to stop popping up?
    Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:59 PM

Answers

• I would try this approach,

- Ensure the current user has " Email access type - outgoing" set to "Email Router" and not  for    "Dynamics CRM for outlook" under Email access configuration of the user entity.
    - And, if you are using CRM outlook offline client - always use "Go-Offline" before exiting your outlook -  this ensures all datas are sync'd before going offline and you may not encounter the pop-up's.

Try this and see if it helps...

Cheers, Edwin
    Friday, February 04, 2011 7:33 AM

All replies

• I would try this approach,

- Ensure the current user has " Email access type - outgoing" set to "Email Router" and not  for    "Dynamics CRM for outlook" under Email access configuration of the user entity.
    - And, if you are using CRM outlook offline client - always use "Go-Offline" before exiting your outlook -  this ensures all datas are sync'd before going offline and you may not encounter the pop-up's.

Try this and see if it helps...

Cheers, Edwin
    Friday, February 04, 2011 7:33 AM
  • Thank you, that was painfully obvious, but it did the trick.
    Friday, February 04, 2011 7:38 PM