none
Deployment and/or registration failed with error: 0x80070070. There is not enough space on the disk.

Question

• I tried building the camera API and got this error.

I went and saw the space using Space Maker

Storage (Flash) Storage
    Total: 27.98 MB
    Used: 4.60 MB
    Free: 23.39 MB

it displays this. Please help me

------ Build started: Project: CECamera, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------

CECamera -> C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK\Samples\Cs\Cecamera\bin\Release\CECamera.exe

------ Deploy started: Project: CECamera, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------

Deploying 'C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK\Designtimereferences\Microsoft.WindowsMobile.dll'

Deploying 'C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone SDK\Designtimereferences\Microsoft.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.dll'

Deployment and/or registration failed with error: 0x80070070. There is not enough space on the disk.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:40 PM

Answers

• But of course you do. You're trying to use new WM 5.0 APIs on SP 2003.
    Sorry, but you can only use V1 NETCF projects with this device, no new APIs.

Since no WM 5.0 devices are available yet, please use WM 5.0 SP emulator instead.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:21 PM

All replies

• Which device is that and what is the available storage memory (not flash storage card)? Click Start\Settings\System\Memory to find out.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:19 AM
  • I am getting MethodMissing Exception when I call

cameraCapture.ShowDialog() in the below code.

Device: SMT 5600
    OS windows Mobile 2003
    Dev Env: VS.net 2005
    SDK: WindowsMobile 5.0 Smartphone

CODE

CameraCaptureDialog cameraCapture = new CameraCaptureDialog();
    cameraCapture.Owner =
    null;
    cameraCapture.InitialDirectory =
    @"\My Documents";
    cameraCapture.DefaultFileName =
    @"test.3gp";
    cameraCapture.Title =
    "Camera Demo";
    cameraCapture.VideoTypes =
    CameraCaptureVideoTypes.Messaging;
    cameraCapture.Resolution =
    new Size(176, 144);
    cameraCapture.VideoTimeLimit =
    new TimeSpan(0, 0, 15); // Limited to 15 seconds of video.

cameraCapture.Mode = CameraCaptureMode.VideoWithAudio;
    if (DialogResult.OK == cameraCapture.ShowDialog())

{

Console.WriteLine("The picture or video has been successfully captured to:\n{0}", cameraCapture.FileName);

}

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:27 AM
  • But of course you do. You're trying to use new WM 5.0 APIs on SP 2003.
    Sorry, but you can only use V1 NETCF projects with this device, no new APIs.

Since no WM 5.0 devices are available yet, please use WM 5.0 SP emulator instead.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:21 PM
  • Hi, has anyone used the CameraCaptureDialog on a PDA phone with camera?

I tried the following code on my O2 Atom but all I get is a static image in the dialog. The image is not saved as a file after I click OK in the dialog.

CameraCaptureDialog c = new CameraCaptureDialog();
    c.DefaultFileName = "test.jpg";
    c.InitialDirectory = @"\My Documents";
    c.ShowDialog();

Friday, January 13, 2006 10:01 AM
  • I am trying to use the CameraCaptureDialog API on an O2 Atom as well.

My results were poor.  It didn't work at all until I flashed it to the latest firmware.  If I leave it on the lowest resolution it works most of the time, however on any but the lowest resolution setting I get pretty rainbows and static saved in my picture file.

My client had an order in for a hundred of these but I am going to persuade them to use an i-mate device since it tested fine on all resolutions using exactly the same code.

*shrug* I guess the O2 Atom XDA is a very poor device - steer well clear.

James.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:23 PM
  • Error    1    Deployment and/or registration failed with error: 0x8973190e. Error writing file '%csidl_program_files%\minisirio\system.web.dll'. Error 0x80070070: Espacio en disco insuficiente.
          Device Connectivity Component    

I have the problem with my pocket pc 2003 emulator?
    who can i resolve?
    Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:58 PM
  • You are trying to deploy a component written for the desktop framework. It carries desktop dependencies with it
    Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:36 PM
  • is there any work around if i still want to use desktop dll`s in my pocket pc project????
    Software Engineer Visionet Systems Limited
    Monday, April 06, 2009 6:52 PM