none
UK PPE environment down?

Question

• Hi,

The UK HealthVault PPE environment seems to be down:

https://www.healthvault-ppe.com/gb/en

When visiting www.healthvault-ppe.co.uk the log-in splash screen and log-in appears to work, then I am redirected to a 'We could not complete your last request' screen.

Also unable to connect using SDK. My colleagues are experiencing the same issues.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Monday, May 19, 2014 10:22 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have experienced the same issue since this morning ~ 

Monday, May 19, 2014 12:57 PM
  • On Monday May 19,  at approximately 3:00 AM UTC our EU Pre-Production test environment experienced an outage. Service was restored at approximately 8:30 PM UTC of the same day (May 19 2014).  We apologize for any inconvenience the downtime may have caused.

-Sean

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:32 AM
  • Is there some sort of dashboard / server status page that we can refer to when this sort of thing happens? Or a blog that lets developers know that a system is down?

My colleagues and I wasted an awful lot of time debugging code that turned out not to be broken just because we hadn't realised that HealthVault itself was the problem.

Thanks

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:47 AM
  • We do not currently provide a dashboard or dedicated page providing the current server status, although we are looking into providing this feature in a future release. At this time, the forum remains the best place to find/report on service status.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the unexpected service outage.

-Sean

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:05 PM