Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012 09:58
We are having projects that are using this process template. We have upgrade our environment from TFS 2010 to SP1 and WSS from 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
I have been trying everything to install SDL Process Template and i had choosed different options in installer but it always end with "Rolling back action".
Only eventlog i can found say nothing
Event 8306 (SharePoint Foundation) of severity 'Error' occurred 32 more time(s) and was suppressed in the event logError from installer:
System i trying to install it on is Windows Server 2008 R2.
Montag, 6. Februar 2012 23:55Moderator
You might be running into an issue which is the result of an incompatibility with certain configurations of Sharepoint, and for which we have a posted a workaround in the Announcements section of the forum:
Let us know if this helps, The SDL Team.
Announcement originially posted Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:59 PM
We've talked with some people experiencing problems when trying to install the MSF-Agile+SDL v5.0 process template. We believe these problems are a result of an incompatibility with certain configurations of Sharepoint, and we are working to correct the issue for the next release of the MSF-Agile+SDL template. In the meantime, you should be able to work around the problem by following these instructions to disable the Sharepoint features of the template:
- Uninstall the template if you've already installed it.
- Reinstall the template files, and uncheck the Additional Sharepoint Components feature during the installation process.
- Using your XML editor of choice, open the file <template install dir>\Process Template\Windows SharePoint Services\wsstasks.xml.
- Near the bottom of the file, you will see the lines:
<feature featureId="3F6F501A-5DFF-4359-8ED8-232784DFF47E" />
5. Comment out the second line, ie:
<!-- <feature featureId="3F6F501A-5DFF-4359-8ED8-232784DFF47E" /> -->
6. Save the file and close
7. Open the Process Template Manager in Visual Studio
8. Delete the existing "MSF for Agile Software Development plus Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) v5.0" process template.
9. Upload the process template again, browse for <template install dir>\Process Template\process template.xml.
10. Close the Process Template Manager.
You should now be able to create MSF-A+SDL projects. If you're experiencing the install bug, please let us know if this helps workaround the problem (or if it doesn't).
- Bearbeitet SDL TeamModerator Montag, 6. Februar 2012 23:59
- Bearbeitet SDL TeamModerator Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012 00:00
- Bearbeitet SDL TeamModerator Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012 00:02
- Bearbeitet SDL TeamModerator Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012 00:04
- Als Antwort vorgeschlagen SDL TeamModerator Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012 00:04
- Als Antwort markiert SDL TeamModerator Dienstag, 27. März 2012 18:46
Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012 07:12
Our version of SharePoint 2010 is Enterprise edition.... i'm going to try this solution but it's little risky in production environment... :)
I get back to this thread after i tried this solution....
I think i needed to manually install webservices on that front-end servers and then install package. But i really don't know why it installed when it did... no clue.
And please fix when i create a new project with SDL template that i need to change to English Regional Settings otherwise it fails... that is a problem that been around since day one...
- Bearbeitet MrWeiland Mittwoch, 28. März 2012 06:25 Added some information.