none
domain User Password Expiry Notification

Frage

• hi everyone,

first of all i am new in sharepoint technology, not know about sharepoint features, please help me in below mention query

we have AD 2003 environment, and Share point is also installed, i have to make the schedule the password expiry notification to all AD users that you password is expire in 5,4,3 days, also some exclusion like mail enabled users , i dont want to send the password expiry notification to them.

if some one has configured this,please let us know any article or steps to do this, it will help us

regards

jeevan Singh

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010 06:46

Alle Antworten

• I'm not sure what your question is.  Is this a SharePoint 2010 question?  If so, why is your Active Directory password expiration related to SharePoint?
    SharePoint Architect || Microsoft MVP || My Blog
    Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010 06:53
  • i just want to know that is there any provision in sharepoint to sync with Active directory and read the password policy and identify that that users password will expire with in 2 days or 3 days and send the email notification to users email id that your password is going to expire,please change it

can we do that

regards

jeevan

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010 07:01
  • Hi,

I think that the only way to achieve what you want is by implementing a web part. You can find some on the web, I found one but it's not free: http://store.bamboosolutions.com/ps-53-5-password-expiration-web-part-release-10.aspx

Maybe if you search a little bit you can find a free one.

Gabriel

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010 13:30