none
Why does a calculated value like grand total sales not display in a report unless I click the box?

Frage

• In MS Access 2010 I built a number of reports that include group calculations like the grand total of sales and the total number of items ordered. Until a few days ago, all the reports worked and the results appeared on the screen as soon as I loaded a report.
    A few days ago the reports stopped displaying the results of group calculations. Whenever I'd open a report, group calculations like grand totals are not displayed until the Total Sales textbox (or some other box with a group calculation) is clicked. All other details display when the report loads. Interestingly, if the report is printed, the grand total and other group calculations will print even though I haven't clicked the textbox and I can't see them on the screen.

Any suggestions what caused the group calculations in all reports to stop displaying all of a sudden? Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013 01:12

Antworten

• Hi tantaruga,

Sometimes everything is working fine and suddenly a mystery comes up. Your problem happens to me once and even if I don't recommend using that a lot in your code, on open event of the report I would try:

SendKeys "{F5}", True

See if that does the trick

Claude

Claude Larocque

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013 03:00