12. února 2009 7:53Moderátor
Here are some important points which will help us help you and get your answer more quickly:
1. Use a concise Title for your post which summarizes your problem. Do NOT use words like “urgent”, “please help” in the Title or in the body of the post. Here is an example of a good Title: Preview pin will not connect to VMR7 in capture graph. Both the Title and body of your posts may be edited for clarity or if unnecessary phrases are used.
2. Describe your problem thoroughly. A well-written post will normally include each of the following:
a. A brief summary of the problem or issue.
b. The environment you are using (Windows versions, SDK versions, computer language (C++, C#, etc), compiler (Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2005 Express, etc.).
c. If you have a filter graph, a diagram of the filter graph you are using. This can be a text representation or a picture attachment.
d. A code snippet of relevant information. Do not include large code blocks, just the parts that are giving you problems. Be sure to add comments with any failed HRESULTs or other error codes, stack traces, etc.
e. What you have tried to fix the problem. It is a waste of everyone’s time when a suggestion is made to fix a problem when it has already been attempted.
3. Be patient when waiting for a response. Everyone here, even the Microsoft employees, volunteers their time answering questions. Do not bump threads until at least a day since the last response. And, if you do bump the thread, include any new information on things you have attempted in the meantime.
Please also review the information here: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm. This is based on my experience using and helping in Internet communities since the mid-1980s.
Here are LGS's--the primary author of DirectShow.NET--links to 3rd party sites. You can find more on my Links page.
Two excellent sites for general-purpose DirectShow information. They contain sample code, whitepapers, and FAQs:
For developers interested in using Managed Code to access DirectShow, this site contains samples, libraries, and a discussion forum:
And while this is a Microsoft link, it isn't mentioned in the other pinned thread, so I thought I'd include it here:
And, as always, search engines are your friends. A simple Google for "DirectShow" turns up > 400,000 hits. What you need may already be out there, so do a search!
- Upravený The March HareModerator 13. ledna 2010 2:48 add LGS's links
12. února 2009 8:25Great news! You will definitely bring some order here. Just noticed an hour ago that you locked a thread and I thought you definitely have to be a new mod to do this.
16. prosince 2009 10:49
19. května 2011 17:32Well that's a pretty nice thread up you have and i'm hanging on it :)