14. září 2011 5:24I'm wondering, as said in a question earlier, the Start screen will be the place to handle all installed apps. However, there do exist apps that do not have an installer. Would there be a method to add shortcuts for these apps or other files to the Start screen, the way you can with nearly all previous versions of Windows?
- Přesunutý BillFillMicrosoft Employee 14. září 2011 13:30 doesn't look like it belongs in General OS (From:Windows Developer Preview: General OS questions )
14. září 2011 16:57
You could use the Pin feature.
- Search for the application you would like to pin to start screen. Just start typing.
- Right click (slide to select: grab the tile, drag it down a little bit then release) the application and application bar will appear.
- Click (tap) Pin.
When you go back to start screen, application you pinned should be visible.
Similarly, you can unpin an application from start screen.
2. března 2012 9:11Hey, How do you pin an application like Excel or Word using a script.
2. března 2012 15:25Moderátor
This forum is for developers to discuss writing Metro style apps for Windows 8. It is not a forum for general consumer discussion of the Windows Consumer Preview.