2. února 2012 2:55
Hi everyone, I am looking for the download link for AdventureWorksDW2008R2.
I am trying to do this tutorial at this link http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/SQL10R2BYFBI-TrainingCourse_SQL10R2BYFBI02-HOL-01 which requires the AdventureWorksDW2008R2 database.
I can't find it anymore on codeplex, could someone please help me out? Thank you!
2. února 2012 4:14
You can download from here
Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.
2. února 2012 4:16Manish, thank you for your reply, but I see no download link specifically for AdventureWorksDW2008R2. Do you see it?
2. února 2012 4:18ModerátorDW will be a part of R2 install. So, download AW for SQL Server 2008 R2. Make sure to read all instructions and follow them before installing.
For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law
- Označen jako odpověď systemx 3. února 2012 1:12
3. února 2012 1:13I assumed that the .mdf files would be provided.. but after downloading the AdventureWorks2008R2 installer, I saw a sql script called instawdb.sql that would help to create the .mdf file itself alongside all the neccessary data/columns needed. Thanks guys, hope this helps someone.
3. dubna 2012 22:31Moderátor
We uploaded an AdventureWorksDW2008R2 Data File and script to CodePlex (http://msftdbprodsamples.codeplex.com/releases/view/59211). Or http://msftdbprodsamples.codeplex.com and click on the SQL Server 2008 R2 DW tile.
Hopefully, this version is easier to attach and use.