16. července 2012 16:30
Today i saw error in SQL Error Log asMessage
LazyWriter: warning, no free buffers found.
VM Reserved = 29658216 KB
VM Committed = 29639088 KB
AWE Allocated = 0 KB
Reserved Memory = 1024 KB
Reserved Memory In Use = 0 KB
Memory node Id = 0
VM Reserved = 29652584 KB
VM Committed = 29633544 KB
AWE Allocated = 0 KB
SinglePage Allocator = 14067688 KB
MultiPage Allocator = 66952 KB
After which SQl stopped responding and i had to restart the SQL Server.
I have SharePoint Server running on different server with database on SQL Server
-- Kind Regards Sandeep
16. července 2012 17:19
Your SQL Server is under memory pressure issue.
- How much physical memory is on your SQL Server?
- What is SQL Server Max and Min memory settings?
- What else is running on your SQL Server?
- What is the Available MBytes in Memory object in Performance Counter?
- What is the Page Life Expectancy in SQLServer: Buffer Manager?
24. ledna 2013 18:48Moderátor
Is this still an issue for you?
Additional to Mohit questions, which SQL Server version are you using and have you applied the latest service pack for your SQL Server version?
Olaf HelperBlog Xing
- Upravený Olaf HelperMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator 24. ledna 2013 18:49
28. ledna 2013 19:01Esnure that there is not huge crawling happening from Sharepoint.
Thanks, Praneeth "Please Mark this as "Answered" if you find it helpful."
29. ledna 2013 6:04Moderátor
Follow the steps in http://mssqlwiki.com/sqlwiki/sql-performance/troubleshooting-sql-server-memory/ .
Do you see I/O request taking longer than or I/O is frozen on database warnings in SQL Server errorlog?
You shouldnt get this error on system with large amout of RAM unless there is I/O issues, If you dont see I/O warning share the sp_configure output with advanced options. If there is I/O taking longer than warnings follow http://mssqlwiki.com/2012/08/27/io-requests-taking-longer-than-15-seconds-to-complete-on-file/
Please click the Mark as answer button and vote as helpful if this reply solves your problem