26. července 2010 19:22
I've tried to access http://manage.dev.live.com to register applications:
- 2 machines connected via a proxy on my corporate network to the Internet.
- 2 machines connected directly to the Internet
- one of those machines tried at home on my home network (with no proxy).
- In all cases I have emptied the Internet cache in Internet Explorer
- Please view this screencast with my voice over to show I am doing things properly.
Can anybody help?
26. července 2010 19:24
...forgot to say - I tried accessing from Chrome and Safara too. Exactly the same behaviour. Each browser was a virgin install.
26. července 2010 21:55
I'm sure this is frustrating, but the behavior is "by design".
The Windows Live ID you're signing in with is not registered for the Messenger Connect Beta. Visit this page to register your Live ID: http://connect.microsoft.com/messengerconnect/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=5646&InvitationID=MC-6M3K-FH42
Have you ever been able to use manage.dev.live.com using this ID?
- Navržen jako odpověď Vikas-AhujaMicrosoft Employee 26. července 2010 22:25
26. července 2010 22:24
User 101A - Have you registered the Live ID with the link Matt shared above and received confirmation that you have been invited to join the beta program? if yes, Please use the same Live ID to sign in to manage.dev.live.com. if you are still facing issue, please send mail to: email@example.com
if you haven't applied for the beta program yet, here are the details:
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.