23. července 2010 10:29
I created a simple page to show the current user's display name and other stuff with <wl:userinfo> control, whose cid attribute is set to current user's cid (but not "$user"). But this page doesn't work.
Environment: Firefox 3.6 with FireBug, or IE8 with script debugging enabled
Steps to reproduce:
- Visit http://wldemo3.65536.cn/MessengerConnect/20100723.htm
- Click "Connect" ("连接") and sign in
Expected: my user info appear
I suspect <wl:userinfo> control doesn't correctly load the script defining Microsoft.Live.Services.ProfileCollection before usage.
23. července 2010 16:32This is a known bug. It'll be fixed in an upcoming release but unfortunately I don't know the release date.
23. července 2010 18:34Thanks for reporting this, as a workaround, you should use $user in CID property. I would update the thread once this bug is fixed.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Označen jako odpověď Vikas-AhujaMicrosoft Employee 23. července 2010 18:34