Ant Task in Team Foundation Server Build Extensions Power Tool not adding errors and warnings when flash compilation fails

Dotaz

• Hi,

I am using Ant task from build extensions tool and below is the way I am calling the task. I noticied that out of 4 flash modules (swf files) only two were getting generated and 2 were failing due to code errors. However team build was not showing any errors which were thrown by ANT. Do I need to set some configurable properties to make sure team build fails when ant build fails?

<Import Project="$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v10.0\BuildExtensions\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Extensions.Ant.targets" />

<Ant TeamFoundationServerUrl="$(TeamFoundationServerUrl)"
              BuildFile="$(SrcRoot)\flash\build\build.xml"
              BuildUri="$(BuildUri)"
              AntHome="$(ANT_HOME)"
              JavaHome="$(JAVA_HOME)"
              Flavor="%(ConfigurationToBuild.FlavorToBuild)"
              Platform="%(ConfigurationToBuild.PlatformToBuild)"
              Properties="BinariesRoot=$(BinariesRoot);BuildNumber=$(ShortBuildNumber);SourceGetVersion=$(SourceGetVersion)" />

When I executed the ANT build task locally through command window, i was able to see list of errors which I was expecting in the original build log.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_25\bin\java.exe -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache\Ant\apache-ant-1.8.2\lib\ant-launcher.jar" -buildfile E:\B\Sources\ABC\PQR\XYZ\flash\build\build.xml -DBinariesRoot=E:\B\Binaries -DBuildNumber=20120215.2 -DSourceGetVersion=C827942

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Livereshu.

15. února 2012 21:13

Všechny reakce

• Hi Livereshu,

Thank you for your question.

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

17. února 2012 5:49