19. ledna 2009 14:25Hi,
I have downloaded Microsoft Visual c# 2008 Express and i need to register the product.
The trouble is that when I click on the linck (help->register), I have the following message:
Page non trouvée
Désolé, la page demandée est introuvable. Vérifiez l'orthographe de l'URL ou utilisez les options de recherche de la page.==> The page can't be found...
So how can I register my product ?
19. ledna 2009 14:40I've got the same problem. Why are we forced to register this? I can understand a nag screen maybe, but to completely disallow access to the application until you've registered seems a bit over the top.
Anyway, thats beside the point, MS needs to fix thier registration page!!
19. ledna 2009 14:42Same problem for me too, can't register, need to register.
If I can't register soon I will lose my job......
19. ledna 2009 15:21Students at our school are relying on this to complete their projects for the semester.
"You need to register to use our product."
You should get some kind of software for schools. Once this is over with, we'll have to register it on every computer.
19. ledna 2009 15:29Same problem, I installed it last month and now I have to register it but when I click on the link, I have the following message :
Page Not Found
We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found. Please check your typing and try again, or use the search options on this page.
19. ledna 2009 17:15I've got the same problem :S Why does the registration page not work?
19. ledna 2009 19:35Same thing same thing but i'm getting content not found and to check my spelling. It seems we have all had this issue today. Is their site down? I agree it's going a bit far by not allowing you in to the application Phhhhhh.
22. ledna 2009 10:31Moderátor
I can understand your situations. Sometimes the registration server might be instable. Please be patient because the registration might work fine if we try to register the product some time later. Besides, we have sent your feedbacks to corresponding department.
In addition, for many frequently asked questions, you can consider reading Registration FAQ in advance.
For those whose request of registration is really urgent, there is a workaround to avoid registration of Visual Studio Express Editions. You can choose offline installation of Visual Studio Express Editions. After you install the product through offline installation media image, you don’t need to register the product. For detail on offline installation of Visual Studio Express Editons, please see http://www.microsoft.com/express/download/offline.aspx.
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. http://forums.msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/csharpide/thread/8e9ed0d7-11ff-402a-8489-9b5f05eeb706 http://forums.msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/vssetup/thread/60424309-bd78-4ca2-b618-03c4a16123b6
7. února 2009 20:17Lingzhi,
How about any workaround that will permit registration?
Sometimes the registration server might be instable.
Might I suggest a Linux server? Just kidding, I don't even use Linux but the instability of Microsoft public servers and websites is becoming the expectation instead of the exception.