none
Control "ReportViewer" of type "UpdatePanel" must be placed inside a form tag with runat=server.

Dotaz

• Hi,

My requirement here is to show the saved reports (from database) in the "Dashboard.aspx" page.

Example:

When user1 logged in the application, he has to see his saved (10 reports) in the page.

When user2 logged in the application, he has to see his saved (5 reports) in the page.

This saved reports information will be saved in the database.

As this report count is not fixed, need to add report viewers dynamically and below is the code for adding report viewers dynamically. 

ReportViewer rptVwr = new ReportViewer();
    this.Controls.Add(rptVwr);

When I run the application with the above code, getting the error saying

"Control "ReportViewer" of type "UpdatePanel" must be placed inside a form tag with runat=server. "

If i comment above two lines of code and place one report viewer in the design, able to run the report successfully but this report viewer will show only one report.

I don't understand what is the need of updatepanel control to show the reports in the report viewer.

Version: VS 2010, SQL 2008 R2

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Raj

• Upravený Raju Kotla 27. února 2012 11:26
    • Přesunutý Challen FuModerator 29. února 2012 6:16 move for better support (From:SQL Server Reporting Services)
    27. února 2012 11:21

Všechny reakce