Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) إعلان
Announcement originially posted Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:59 PM
We've talked with some people experiencing problems when trying to install the MSF-Agile+SDL v5.0 process template. We believe these problems are a result of an incompatibility with certain configurations of Sharepoint, and we are working to correct the issue for the next release of the MSF-Agile+SDL template. In the meantime, you should be able to work around the problem by following these instructions to disable the Sharepoint features of the template:
- Uninstall the template if you've already installed it.
- Reinstall the template files, and uncheck the Additional Sharepoint Components feature during the installation process.
- Using your XML editor of choice, open the file <template install dir>\Process Template\Windows SharePoint Services\wsstasks.xml.
- Near the bottom of the file, you will see the lines:
<feature featureId="3F6F501A-5DFF-4359-8ED8-232784DFF47E" />
5. Comment out the second line, ie:
<!-- <feature featureId="3F6F501A-5DFF-4359-8ED8-232784DFF47E" /> -->
6. Save the file and close
7. Open the Process Template Manager in Visual Studio
8. Delete the existing "MSF for Agile Software Development plus Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) v5.0" process template.
9. Upload the process template again, browse for <template install dir>\Process Template\process template.xml.
10. Close the Process Template Manager.
You should now be able to create MSF-A+SDL projects. If you're experiencing the install bug, please let us know if this helps workaround the problem (or if it doesn't).
Download the templates for SDL practices, a library of templates to help you get started with the more thought-based SDL practices or activities: Defining Security Requirements, Creating a Security Bug Bar, Performing a Security Risk Assessment, Conducting a basic threat model, Managing SDL Exception Requests, Performing a Final Security Review.