Windows Protocols إعلان
MSDN Release Notes —November 14, 2013
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release. For this release, all Windows protocols documentation is available as Web content under Windows Protocols on MSDN in addition to PDF format on the Microsoft Download Center.
The following documents are new in this release:
- [MS-HTTPE]: Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Extensions
- [MS-RDPET]: Remote Desktop Protocol: Telemetry Virtual Channel Extension
The full name of [MS-NBTE] has been changed to [MS-NBTE]: NetBIOS over TCP (NBT) Extensions.
These three protocol documents have changed since the RTM release of the Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 R2 operating systems due to changes made in the General Availability release via KB2883200:
- MS-ECS: Enterprise Client Synchronization Protocol
- MS-SMB2: Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol Versions 2 and 3
- MS-SMBD: SMB2 Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) Transport Protocol
The following known issues exist in the November 14 2013 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 9.5, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting can be located via the Adobe help site: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS3E0E8467-B787-4020-A1D3-6BC762A42DF2.w.html
مثبتة0أصواتThere is a known bug that the “Copy Code” button that appears on code samples in the Open Specifications documentation does not copy to the clipboard when viewed in Firefox and ...0 الردود | 10288 طرق العرض | Created by Alex Morrill - 30/رمضان/1431 10:16 م
مثبتة0أصواتMicrosoft Network Monitor is a free network protocol analyzer utility that runs on Windows, which allows you to view and capture network related protocol traffic. In many cases, when ...0 الردود | 16000 طرق العرض | Created by Paul E Long - 13/ربيع الأول/1429 09:28 م
مثبتة0أصواتFormatting of byte-array data is simplified in the on-line version of the documents. Implementers may find it useful to review the PDF version a Open Protocol specification for a richer ...0 الردود | 14777 طرق العرض | Created by KeithHa - 15/صفر/1429 09:20 م
مثبتة1أصواتIf you use the PDF versions of the Open Protocols specifications, be sure to download all of the documents to the same directory. Hyperlinks between specifications will expect the documents ...0 الردود | 14683 طرق العرض | Created by KeithHa - 15/صفر/1429 09:19 م