Windows Protocols إعلان
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release on November 14, 2013. For this release, all Windows protocols documentation is available as web content under Protocols on MSDN. In addition, one new document, [MS-FSVCA], is available on the Preview Specifications node as a PDF file.
The following document is new in this release:
- [MS-ADFSOD]: Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) Protocols Overview
The following document has been posted on the Preview Node:
- [MS-FSVCA]: File Set Version Comparison Algorithms
The following documents are used by OneNote and are newly applicable to the Windows 8.1 Update:
- [MS-COPYS]: Copy Web Service Protocol
- [MS-DWSS]: Document Workspace (DWS) Service Protocol
- [MS-FORMS]: Forms Service Protocol
- [MS-FSSHTTP]: File Synchronization via SOAP over HTTP Protocol
- [MS-FSSHTTPB]: Binary Requests for File Synchronization via SOAP Protocol
- [MS-FSSHTTPD]: Binary Data Format for File Synchronization via SOAP Structure
- [MS-LISTSWS]: Lists Service Protocol
- [MS-OFBA]: Office Forms Based Authentication Protocol
- [MS-ONESTORE]: OneNote Revision Store File Format
- [MS-SHDACCWS]: Shared Access Web Service Protocol
- [MS-WDVMODUU]: Office Document Update Utility Extensions
- [MS-WEBSS]: Webs Service Protocol
- [MS-WOPI]: Web Application Open Platform Interface Protocol
- [MS-WSSCAML]: Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML) Structure
- [MS-WSSCAP]: Windows SharePoint Services Collaborative Application Protocol
- [MS-WSSHP]: HTTP Windows SharePoint Services Headers Protocol
- [MS-WSSREST]: ListData Data Service Protocol
The following known issues exist in the February 13 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 9.5, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting can be located via the Adobe help site: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS3E0E8467-B787-4020-A1D3-6BC762A42DF2.w.html
مثبتة0أصواتThere is a known bug that the “Copy Code” button that appears on code samples in the Open Specifications documentation does not copy to the clipboard when viewed in Firefox and ...0 الردود | 10525 طرق العرض | Created by Alex Morrill - 30/رمضان/1431 10:16 م
مثبتة0أصواتMicrosoft Network Monitor is a free network protocol analyzer utility that runs on Windows, which allows you to view and capture network related protocol traffic. In many cases, when ...0 الردود | 16306 طرق العرض | Created by Paul E Long - 13/ربيع الأول/1429 09:28 م
مثبتة0أصواتFormatting of byte-array data is simplified in the on-line version of the documents. Implementers may find it useful to review the PDF version a Open Protocol specification for a richer ...0 الردود | 14982 طرق العرض | Created by KeithHa - 15/صفر/1429 09:20 م
مثبتة1أصواتIf you use the PDF versions of the Open Protocols specifications, be sure to download all of the documents to the same directory. Hyperlinks between specifications will expect the documents ...0 الردود | 14870 طرق العرض | Created by KeithHa - 15/صفر/1429 09:19 م