Windows Protocols إعلان
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release on November 14, 2013. For this release, all Windows protocols documentation is available as web content under Protocols on MSDN. In addition, one new document, [MS-FSVCA], is available on the Preview Specifications node as a PDF file.
The following document is new in this release:
- [MS-ADFSOD]: Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) Protocols Overview
The following document has been posted on the Preview Node:
- [MS-FSVCA]: File Set Version Comparison Algorithms
The following documents are used by OneNote and are newly applicable to the Windows 8.1 Update:
- [MS-COPYS]: Copy Web Service Protocol
- [MS-DWSS]: Document Workspace (DWS) Service Protocol
- [MS-FORMS]: Forms Service Protocol
- [MS-FSSHTTP]: File Synchronization via SOAP over HTTP Protocol
- [MS-FSSHTTPB]: Binary Requests for File Synchronization via SOAP Protocol
- [MS-FSSHTTPD]: Binary Data Format for File Synchronization via SOAP Structure
- [MS-LISTSWS]: Lists Service Protocol
- [MS-OFBA]: Office Forms Based Authentication Protocol
- [MS-ONESTORE]: OneNote Revision Store File Format
- [MS-SHDACCWS]: Shared Access Web Service Protocol
- [MS-WDVMODUU]: Office Document Update Utility Extensions
- [MS-WEBSS]: Webs Service Protocol
- [MS-WOPI]: Web Application Open Platform Interface Protocol
- [MS-WSSCAML]: Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML) Structure
- [MS-WSSCAP]: Windows SharePoint Services Collaborative Application Protocol
- [MS-WSSHP]: HTTP Windows SharePoint Services Headers Protocol
- [MS-WSSREST]: ListData Data Service Protocol
The following known issues exist in the February 13 release:
- Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
- Information in a table row may split across two pages.
- Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
- Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs do not resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe Reader 9.5, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting can be located via the Adobe help site: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS3E0E8467-B787-4020-A1D3-6BC762A42DF2.w.html